Dr. Leahy's TV and Radio Appearances
- Dr. Leahy is featured on the Dr. Debra and Therapist Kelli Show.
- Dr. Leahy is featured on Scott Barry Kaufman’s The Psychology Podcast talking about The Jealousy Cure.
- Dr. Leahy speaks with radio host Eldon Taylor about his book The Jealousy Cure.
- Dr. Leahy speaks with John Stossel and Gail Deutsch about treating anxiety on ABC’s 20/20.
- The Early Show on CBS. Harry Smith speaks with Dr. Leahy about generalized anxiety disorder and The Worry Cure. Find out more on The Early Show website, which includes an excerpt from The Worry Cure.
- Dr. Leahy discusses anger management and holiday rage on ABC’s Good Morning America.
- Keeping Your Head After Losing Your Job by Dr. Robert Leahy was featured on the Pat Kenny Show, April 23, 2013 – Keeping Your Head After Losing Your Job
- BBC Radio and Dr. Robert Leahy discuss the effects of unemployment, March 5, 2013 – Keeping Your Head after Losing Your Job –
Listen to Streaming Audio Here
- Dr. Leahy discusses Anxiety on The John Tesh Radio Show, November 9, 2012 – Dealing with Anxiety
- Dr. Leahy was interviewed on NPR (Minnesota) on coping with unemployment, November 4, 2011 – The Psychological Strain Facing The Long Term Unemployed
- Watch Dr. Leahy discuss the Psychological Effects of Unemployment on The Early Show on CBS, October 7, 2011 – Impact on jobless goes far beyond wallet
- Dr. Leahy was interviewed by CBS Radio on Why Men Don’t Listen, February 1, 2011 – Why Men Don’t Listen
- Dr. Leahy explores the psychological effects of the economic recovery on Minnesota Public Radio, September 25, 2009 – Are We Really in a Recovery?
- Dr. Leahy and Web MD Bipolar TV explore Making Amends with Bipolar Disorder, September 24, 2009 – Making Amends with Bipolar Disorder
- To watch this video, click on Bipolar in Focus on the left and then select Making Amends at the bottom.
- Listen to Dr. Leahy discuss the psychological effects of unemployment, job searching and rejection on Wisconsin Public Radio, September 2, 2009 – Psychological Effects of Unemployment
- Dr. Leahy was interviewed on Focus 580 NPR (Illinois) with David Inge in an hour-long program on Coping with Unemployment, August 12, 2009 – Coping with Unemployment
- Dr. Leahy and Web MD Bipolar TV explore Overspending and Bipolar Disorder, June 10, 2009 – Overspending and Bipolar
- To watch this video, click on Bipolar Tips for Life on the left and then select Overspending and Bipolar at the bottom.
- Dr. Leahy’s presentation on CBT for worry was presented at the University of Louisville Medical School. Watch the YouTube Video of the Presentation from May 8, 2009 – CBT for Worry
- Dr. Robert Leahy discusses his book “Beat the Blues” with Diane Ray on the Hay House Radio program “I Can Do It Hour”
- Dr. Leahy discusses the psychological effects of the recession on NPR WNYC 93.9, February 12, 2009 – YUEI: Mental Recession
- Dr. Leahy discusses the financial crisis on National Public Radio WFPL 89.3, Louisville, KY broadcast (Internet Explorer Users: Right-Click and Save Target As to Download and Listen), October 8, 2008 – The Credit Crisis and You
- Dr. Leahy discusses worry on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet on October 1, 2008 – Stop Your Worrying!
- Dr. Leahy discusses how chronic worriers are better at handling adversity than they think on “The Real Life Survival Guide”- May 15, 2008 (link no longer available)
- Dennis Prager and Robert Leahy discuss worry on The Dennis Prager Show, December 31, 2007 (link no longer available)
- Ben Merens speaks with Dr. Leahy on Wisconsin Public Radio-November 23, 2005 (link no longer available)
For a list of newspaper and magazine articles featuring Dr. Leahy, CLICK HERE
For a list of articles featuring AICT staff, CLICK HERE