DBT Graduate Group
Even the most experienced DBT users can forget their DBT skills without consistent practice. AICT’s Graduate DBT group provides four weeks of review of the most important DBT skills. Each week, we’ll cover one module and highlight its most useful skills.
- Week 1: Mindfulness Skills Review
- Week 2: Distress Tolerance Skills Review
- Week 3: Emotion Regulation Skills Review
- Week 4: Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills Review
We’ll be meeting virtually on Tuesday evenings from 7:00 – 8:00. You’ll be committing to pay for all four sessions, whether you attend or not. New members join at the beginning of each month.
- Members must be at least 18 years old to join.
- New members must have completed a full cycle of DBT skills work at AICT or any other outpatient or intensive outpatient program.
- Unlike the regular adult skills group, there is no requirement to be in individual therapy to attend group.
Fee: $115 per session